Director of Development
Reporting to and in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as The Family Center continues to grow. The Director will have the opportunity to build all fundraising and marketing functions.
- Execute Family Center Nonprofit’s annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Manage the implementation of our donor software and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Manage all marketing functions of the agency
- BA or equivalent experience required
- Experience in development or marketing – (Must have fundraising experience)
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Knowledge of fundraising software.