What is the final step to pay off my debts?
If you decide to file for bankruptcy, the legislation also requires you to take and complete a short financial management course before your debts are discharged by the court.
How does it work?
- The course length is two (2) hours
- You will learn financial literacy issues that will help you prevent future financial problems
- The course and certificate of completion may be delivered face-to-face, or via the internet.
- Topics include:
- Rebuilding finances after bankruptcy
- Developing and following a budget
- Understanding and using credit
- Your certificate of course completion is given to you or your attorney
To complete the Pre-Discharge Bankruptcy Education online click on the link below:
Already Registered? Click Here to continue your course.
Online Fee: $35-Individual, $50-Couple
(If you wish to pay with cash or money order, call for instructions)