Programs offered by Families & Schools
- CAFÉ (Community and Family Engagement)
- FAST (Families and Schools Together)
If you would like information on any of these programs please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 706-327-3238.
What does a night in one of our programs look like?
- Family Activities: Enjoy crafts, games, and other activities with your family
- Group Activities: The whole group gets to play a game or do an activity together
- Family Meal: Dinner is on us! No washing dishes or cooking a meal on the night of one of our programs!
- Parent, kid, and teen groups: Help enhance the individual’s social skills while also connecting resources to families and building community
- One on one together time: Each night get some one on one time with your children to play and interact
Volunteer/Internship opportunities available:
Families and Schools offers opportunities to receive volunteer hours in our meal service and kids’ groups. Get fulfillment from helping families and communities grow together!
We also offer opportunities for internships for social work or mental health students.
If you are interested in one of these opportunities please contact our director, Krystle Newton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 706-327-3238